Please Wait ...
Blogs> Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
- Managing business relationship with channel partners for selling of used appliances
- Interaction at various levels in dealerships and front-end team members for business performance
- Tracking competition for Market Share, new developments in terms of network, process, technology etc.
- Timely collection of outstanding debts
- Sourcing & on boarding channel partners
- Account Reconciliation
- Create the Digi2L brand in this segment.
Note: Only candidates with prior experience working with home appliances and kitchen appliances companies will be considered for this position.
- Minimum 3 – 6 years of experience
- Graduate or Post Graduate with strong academic back ground
- One who understands addressability & extraction
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Availability to travel as needed
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
Interested candidates, please share their resumes at [email protected]
By Digi2L - August 22, 2023
By Digi2L - August 21, 2023
By Digi2L - August 18, 2023
By Digi2L - August 17, 2023